Take the next step toward a future in STEM with the help of our knowledgeable admissions team.
1. Apply online or complete the Common Application. An admissions essay is included and required. We are eager to learn as much as possible about the extracurricular activities of our applicants, in particular, how those experiences have contributed to their intellectual and personal growth.
2. Applicants are also strongly encouraged to submit at least one, but no more than three, letter(s) of recommendation, preferably from a math or science teacher. Letters of recommendation should be sent to us or uploaded into the application portal.
3. Create a Self-reported Student Academic Record (SSAR) or utilize Point Click Send. Students can email or text scans/pictures of transcripts to their admissions counselor.
4. Pay a $72 non-refundable application fee. Applicable fee waivers are accepted.
5. Submit scores for the SAT (school code: 7303) and/or the ACT (school code: 2869). Test scores may now be sent using Point Click Send. Student can email or text scans/pictures of test scores to their admissions counselor.
Admissions Requirements for First Time In College Students
Admission to ePolyTechnic F is highly competitive, and students are encouraged to apply early.
The average weighted high school GPA of freshmen admitted in fall 2018 was 3.78. To determine your eligibility for admission to ePolyTechnic F, we will recalculate your GPA based on your high school grades and any additional credit earned through Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), or honors courses.
ePolyTechnic F requires freshman applicants to submit official results of at least one college entrance exam (SAT or ACT). The writing sections are not required for either test.
Our admissions board will consider your highest submitted section scores from all SAT and ACT test dates. We strongly encourage you to submit your scores each time you take the SAT or ACT.
Student success in calculus is required for all programs. We strongly recommend that all incoming students have taken precalculus or higher prior to starting classes at ePolyTechnic F.
Whether you plan to launch your career immediately or intend to pursue further study after graduation, our graduate admissions team is here to help you take the next step toward furthering your research and your career. Submit transcripts from each postsecondary institution attended. Either send official copies, or utilize Point Click Send to email scanned copies or screenshots of your unofficial transcripts. Submit two letters of recommendation. Students whose cumulative college GPA is below a 3.25 should also submit GRE scores. The GRE requirement may be waived for students with a college GPA of 3.25 or higher.
Once the above materials have been submitted, your application will be reviewed by the ePolyTechnic F Graduate Admission Committee. Admission to our graduate program is a selective process, and the committee will conduct a comprehensive review to assess each applicant’s promise for academic success at ePolyTechnic F.
We’re redefining the conventional college experience, and we can’t wait for you to join us. Learn more about ePolyTechnic F and get ready to become a part of something extraordinary. Whether you’ve got a question about upcoming deadlines or just need help with the application process, our friendly admissions team is here to assist you.